FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION PAGE
The Downtown Bryan Association is accepting applications for the 10th Annual Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festival to be held Saturday and Sunday, September 24-25, 2016 in Historic Downtown Bryan.
Please review all application instructions carefully and note that the deadline for submitting the application for Texas Reds has been extended to 11:59 pm on September 5, 2016. You will be notified of acceptance by email. Cashier checks and money orders will be returned only to those applicants not selected.
Please remember to include the following items once you have completed the application:
- Your entry fee, payable through PayPal or by cashier check made out to Texas Reds Festival
- A copy of Texas Sales Tax and Use permit emailed to email@example.com
- A current certificate of insurance with at least a minimum of $500,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 general aggregate General Liability coverage with the Downtown Bryan Association listed as a certificate holder emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org **OR** coverage is available for $75 through the Texas Reds Festival.
- Current photos of vendor products and overall display must be emailed to email@example.com
- Completed Brazos County Health Department Temporary Permit application.
- Cashier check/money order enclosed made payable to Public Health for Temporary Permit.
Texas Reds Steak and Grape Festival is an outdoor event
and there are no refunds for inclement weather.
Cancel prior to September 1, 2016 – 100% refund
Cancel September 2 to September 11, 2016 – 50% refund
Cancel on or after September 12, 2016 – No refund
All cancellations must be in writing and mailed to:
Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festival c/o Amanda L. Reynolds
PO Box 233 Bryan, TX 77806
If chosen as a festival vendor you must be available for set up on Saturday morning and tear down Sunday evening, according to assigned times. At the end of the event, no vehicular traffic is permitted on festival grounds until after clearance by festival officials. Pet owners will be responsible for keeping their pets leashed at all times and disposing of all pet waste along with providing necessary water and shade for their animal. Please have proof of rabies certificate available upon request. If you have any questions please contact our office at (979) 822-4920 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER SEPTEMBER 5 WILL BE PUT ON THE WAITLIST!
Personal Tent Requirements
- No holes, tears, rips or otherwise unsightly damage
- Must fit into the space allotted (10x10, 10x20, etc.)
- A recent photograph must be sent in with your application for approval
- Must be free standing; i.e. require no stakes into the ground
- Must provide a way to secure tent; i.e. sandbags
In addition to these requirements, you, as the vendor, are responsible for all set up and tear down of personal tents.
If you choose to bring your own tent, you will need to provide lighting and pay the $25 electrical circuit charge.
Please do not submitted payment unless you have already been accepted. Please add items to cart as needed and submit payment.
Booth Space (Required)
Insurance (Required if vendor does not present insurance certificate)
Corner Booth Upgrade (Optional, and available only on a first available basis)