Craig Boleman, Owner, SoloShoe Communications, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Toasting Our Tenth!
WINERIES AND BREWERIES CONFIRMED FOR TENTH ANNUAL TEXAS REDS STEAK & GRAPE FESTIVAL
IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN BRYAN – THIS WEEKEND
The Fest Kicks-Off Friday Night at 8 PM with a Concert by Texas Twisters
BRYAN, TX: Let’s raise a glass to celebrate the breweries and wineries participating in the 10TH ANNUAL TEXAS REDS STEAK & GRAPE FESTIVAL in Historic Downtown Bryan this weekend (September 23-25). This year's fest, presented by Union Pacific, includes lots of new offerings highlighted by complimentary train rides on the Union Pacific Heritage train. Breweries and wineries, which include Blackwater Draw, Fiesta Winery, Karbach, Messina Hof and many more, join the ever-growing list of artists and vendors set to arrive in Downtown Bryan this weekend.
Admission to the festival is free. However, tickets must be purchased for wine tastings, beer tastings, and specials. Products include 10th Anniversary VIP Ticket Package ($220), 10th Anniversary Cheers Ticket Package ($90), Thursday Night Messina Hof Farm-to-Table Dinner ($75), Friday Night-VIP Kick-off Party at Astin Mansion (SOLD OUT), Saturday Evening Steak Dinner ($25), Sunday Steak and Egg Brunch ($45), Texas Wine Tasting Package ($25), Texas Craft Beer Tasting Package ($25), Kids Zone Wristband ($15) and Wine and Beer Tasting Tickets (10 tickets for $10). For full product descriptions, please visit www.TexasRedsFestival.com.
Breweries to be represented at Texas Reds are Adelberts, Alamo, Austin Eastciders, Big Bend Brewing, Blackwater Draw Brewing, Brazos Valley Brewing, Cedar Creek, Independence, Karbach, Legal Draft, New Republic Brewing, Perdenales, Ranger Creek, Shiner, South Austin, Southern Star and St. Arnold.
Participating wineries come from across the Lone Star State and include
• Bernhardt Winery (Merlot, Conquistador, Pinot Grigio, Aggie Blush),
• Blue Lotus Winery (Cab Cab – Sweet Red, Viognier – Sweet White, Primitivo – Dry Red),
• Bruno & George Winery (Three Rivers Red Wine, Signature Peach Wine, Arapaho Blackberry Wine, Crystal Conch Sauvignon Blanc),
• Colorado River Winery (Chardonnay, Sweet Blush, Cabernet Sauvignon),
• Cork This! Winery (Sisters Who Sip, Alcoholiday, Blonde, One Night Stand),
• Dionisio Winery (Green Apple Riesling, Peach Chardonnay, Black Cherry Pinot Noir, Pomegranate Zinfandel),
• Eden Hill Vineyard (Aglianico 2014, Montepulciano 2015, Garden Red, NV),
• Enoch’s Stomp Vineyard and Winery (Blanc du Bois – Reserve, All Ya’ll, Susan’s Secret, Norton),
• Fatsolush Winery (Panzon 2015, Bloak 2015, Fatty Mcbutterpants 2015)
• Fiesta Winery (Lime in the Coconut, Viognier, Back Porch Sittin, Texas Summer Night),
• Frascone Winery (Bikersblood, Spiced Meade, Cranberry),
• Griffin Meadery (Awesome Blossom, Scarlet, Liliaberry, Limelight),
• Haak Vineyards & Winery (Port Tawny, Amorcito, Blanc du Bois Semi-Dry, Dry Blanc du Bois)
• Lone Hen Winery (Pink! Sparkling Rose, Bubbly!, Juicy!),
• Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards (Texican: Dry Red Blend 2015 Texas High Plains, Blanco Grande: Dry White 2015 Estate Grown Blanc du Bois, All My Ex’s: NV Texas Sweet Red, Besitos de Chocolate: NV Texas Sweet Red),
• Maydelle Country Wines (Lime, Peach, Blackberry),
• Messina Hof Winery and Resort (Beau, Spumante, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Grigio),
• Old Man Scary Cellars (2015 Valevento, 2014 Button Blush, 2015 Viognier),
• Peach Creek Vineyards (Regal Red, Rudy’s Red, A Little Zinful, Lady B Red),
• Perrine Winery (Zombie Walk, Peach Melange, Acai/Raspberry, Cabernet Sauvignon),
• Rollins Vine 2 Wine Vineyard & Winery (Black Spanish Rose’, Red Velvet Infusion, Black Spanish),
• Texas Hills Vineyard (Kick Butt Cab Estate, Cinque Vino Rosso, Malbec RV, Toro de Tejas RV),
• Texas Legato (Blanc3, Sweet Peggy Sue, Sweet Surrender, 2014 Malbec),
• Texas Mead Works (Minstrels – Sweet White, Cyser – Semi-Sweet White, Jalapeno – Semi-Sweet White),
• Texas SouthWind Vineyard and Winery (Blackberry Fruit Wine, Red Raspberry Fruit Wine, Apple Fruit Wine),
• Texas Star Wine (Sunset Red, Vermentino, Cranberry),
• Waco Winery & Vineyard (Porch Red, Heart of Texas Red, Plantation Red, Mulsum)
• and Wedding Oak Winery (2014 Sangiovese, 2014 Tioja, 2015 Sweet Alyssum Musca).
Live music by Texas artists is a cornerstone of Texas Reds. The festival will kick-off Friday night at the intersection of Main and 24th Street with a concert by the Texas Twisters at 8 PM. Festival headliners include Ray Wylie Hubbard (“Snake Farm,” “Screw You We’re from Texas”) on Saturday night at 8:30 PM and Grammy Winner Rodney Crowell (“After All This Time,” “I Couldn’t Leave You If I Tried”) on Sunday afternoon at 3:30 PM.
Additional music acts confirmed for this September’s festival include Austin Meade, Bri Bagwell, Continental Drift, Daniel Gonzales, David Ramirez, Edison Chair, Ian Moore, John Fullbright, Katye Hamlin, KP & The Boom Boom, Mama K & The Shades, Randy Pavlock, Roxy Roca, Shinyribs, Soul Track Mind, Steady Legend, Texas Twisters, The Departed, The Docs, The Nightowls, Uncle Lucius and Vandoliers. See full concert schedule at www.TexasRedsFestival.com.
TRAFFIC: Partial street closures occur Friday afternoon. All Downtown streets will be closed at 11:59 p.m. on Friday night and will remain closed until after the festival Sunday evening.
PARKING: Free parking is available in the Roy Kelly Parking Garage (301 E 26th Street), Messina Hof Winery & Resort (Saturday only) and Blinn College on Villa Maria. Complimentary shuttle rides are available to and from Messina Hof on Saturday and Blinn College on Saturday and Sunday. These shuttles will pick up and drops off riders at the Roy Kelly Garage.
Texas Reds Festival is generously sponsored by the City of Bryan and Bryan Texas Utilities.
MEDIA NOTE: Images from past Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festivals are available upon request.
Please contact Craig Boleman (email@example.com) or Amanda Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Awards and Recognitions
The Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festival has received numerous awards since it debuted in 2007. That year, the Texas Downtown Association named it the 2007 Best Promotional Event. In 2008, the Bryan-College Station Convention and Visitors Bureau presented Texas Reds with the Hometown Hero Award, which recognizes organizations that contribute to tourism by promoting downtown areas.
All images above, as well as the name “Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festival,” are registered trademarks of the City of Bryan and are made available here for media use only. They may not be used by any other person or entity without the express permission of the City of Bryan.