WINERY EXHIBITOR APPLICATION PAGE
This is an open invitation to all Texas wineries. The Festival will choose from the applications submitted based on varieties offered, awards won, the price of wine, and support of the Downtown Bryan Association. Submission of application does not guarantee approval to the Festival. A representative of the winery is required to be on premise to offer information and pour wine during all hours of the event. Additional festival volunteers can be requested to pour in your booth but are not guaranteed.
Festival Hours: Saturday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday 12 P.m. - 5 p.m.
Wine Pouring Hours: Saturday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Your booth must be set up no later than 10:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
- The Festival will provide a 10x10 area under a tent, two (2) six foot skirted tables, ice, and water.
- Wine vendors will provide their own display, serving equipment, wine storage equipment and chairs.
Your booth banner should not exceed 6 feet long.
- Wine check-in begins Saturday, September 24 at 7 a.m. The streets of Downtown Bryan will be closed for this event. All winery participants must move vehicles and trailers from the streets prior to 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. Designated parking for winery vendors will be available.
- Wine check-out will begin no earlier than 5 p.m. on Sunday. Wineries can leave after check out is complete and appropriate paperwork is signed. There are no allowances for leaving earlier than 5 p.m.
- Only the agreed upon wines can be served and sold.
- Texas Reds Festival will sell wine tickets redeemable for a taste or glass of wine. Wineries are not allowed to serve wine in any container other than the current year Texas Reds Festival glassware.
- Texas Reds Festival will determine the amount of ounces redeemable for tickets. Any abuse of repeated overpouring will result in removal from the festival.
- After 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, no additional bottles shall be opened.
- No souvenirs will be sold within the individual winery booths/tables. If interested in selling, please let us know and we will send you the information for a vendor booth.
- Texas Reds Festival will purchase either two cases (24 bottles), or 1.5 cases (18 bottles) of each wine selection and
agrees to purchase any additional opened bottles by the bottle. It is strongly recommended that you bring additional
cases for each wine selected to meet customer demand. Climate controlled and secured storage will be provided.
Wineries will need to provide two invoices: one for the two case guaranteed wine purchases, and one for additional
approved wines brought to the Festival. Any unopened bottles above the agreed 24 purchases bottles will be
returned to winery.
- If the winery has participated for less than 2 years at the Texas Reds Festival, a $100 deposit is due. If the wine exhibitor follows all guidelines listed above, the deposit is 100% refundable after the festival.
- Space is limited. Application submission does not guarantee admission.
Texas Reds Festival is requiring a $100 deposit. This deposit is 100% refundable provided that all festival guidelines are met. The $100 deposit will be returned after the festival. If a winery has participated in the Texas Reds Festival for two years under the Downtown Bryan Association management, the Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to waive the deposit. Please include your $100 refundable deposit check made payable to the Downtown Bryan Association with your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 1, 2016
Early submission is appreciated! For questions, please inquire with Amanda L. Reynolds,
at email@example.com or (979) 822-4920.
Winery Deposit (Required if winery has been at Texas Reds LESS THAN 2 years)